Who We Are
We are a group of outdoor enthusiasts with a passion for our beautiful valley and waterways. Our goal is to protect and maintain access to our treasured outdoor spaces. We are a non-profit society with charitable status since 2005.
We hold monthly Board meetings at the Chamber of Commerce, located at 121 Northwest Blvd., on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm. The public is welcome to join us at these meetings.
|Board of Directors 2019/2020|
|Vice President||Loretta Fladhamer|
|Members at Large||Doris Corbeil
- To build a network of accessible walking, biking and hiking trails throughout the Creston Valley region that connect communities and highlight the natural wonders of the area.
- To secure public access to public lands and preserve natural spaces and to develop trails that can be easily accessed in perpetuity.
- To create interconnected recreation and transportation trails, access to water systems, and signage and maps for use and maintenance.
- To build a trails community and responsible, trusted user group for building and maintaining trails for all ages and ability levels.
- To create a culture of stewardship for our valley, land and water.
- To build and promote trails to encourage tourism and economic development in our area.